Translate

Monday, October 20, 2014

UNTITLED ART GALLERY - It's finally here!


I am so pleased to finally open my own on-line art gallery!


In retrospect, I should have done this years ago; but it is here; finally!  Besides having the art, what do you need for an on-line Gallery: photographs, edit them, create a web site, set up a company, get a Federal Tax ID Number, state business license, and a city license.  It has been a bit stressful along the way, but overall, just a bunch of fun!  

The Gallery is divided into three main sections, the main page is devoted to Andy Warhol, followed by tabs for Artists Name A-K, then L-Z, and last Disney Animation Art.  Artists A-K currently showcases works by the following: Arman, Peter Anton, Salvador Dali, Helen Frankenthaler, and Ellsworth Kelly.  Artists L-Z features works by: Joan Miro, Kenneth Noland, Pablo Picasso, Ad Reinhardt, James Rosenquist, Jonathan Seliger, and Karen Shapiro.  Disney Animation Art is divided by year and feature film.  The focus for animation are Disney Villains from the full length feature films, but there will be other "nice" characters added over time.  

Once you click on the image of given work of art, you will get a blow up photograph with a complete description below.  There may also be a link to take to you to my blog, where I discuss that particular work in some detail.  My goal is to update the Gallery pages often, so please bookmark me and drop by from time to time.

If you should see any errors in the pages, please let me know; as I will strive to be as accurate as possible.  In addition please give me any feedback, or if you have any questions, please write to me using the Contact link.

Best,
GREG

No comments:

Post a Comment